Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I did it!

I applied to be a participant in the Indie Craft Parade here in Greenville!!! I'll find out on or around June 28 if I'm accepted. ME = NERVOUS!!!

I already have lots of fun ideas for displays and my super-awesome friends Melissa and Chad (two amazing graphic designers who also happened to be married. To each other. Duh) are helping me revamp my branding kit! I'm so excited! Yay!

In other news, I'm currently the Interim CDC Director at the YWCA of Greenville. Again. But this time, I'm done with grad school and I am applying for the position, so hopefully I'll get it!

I don't have anything else to report. My jewelry is being sold at Talloni of Greenville, in the heart of downtown. I don't know if I've already posted that. Clearly my posting has been....spotty, at best. I'll be posting updates on branding, jewelry display ideas, and new pieces. Pinkie swear.

Out.

No comments: