Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

PS

I just realized that I posted pictures of the mural I painted without having told what it was. DUH! I painted a mural on the nursery wall of my sister's boyfriend's cousin (6 degrees of hawleywood...try it out). She had seen a picture in a magazine of some celebrity's nursery that had a similar mural, only the celebrity's tree was not nearly as cute as mine (if I do say so myself). I didn't get any close-ups, unfortunately, but hopefully I can get some soon. The tree has small pink leaves, blossoms, and a butterfly and a dragonfly zooming around in the branches. The client also requested that I paint her daughter's name with a green ribbon around it, a la another picture she'd seen in a magazine. The whole room is just adorable, and I'm so excited for them!

I also made a fabulous new necklace for hawleywood, and I'll be crafting, mailing orders (because PS I totally sold another ring!), and adding some items to my Etsy store.

HOLLER!

No comments: