Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

New design

Hello, all 1 reader of my blog! I decided to get fancy and make a new blog header for this summer, mainly because I have a lot of time on my hands and I like designing stuff. I think it's summery and fun, and I hope you do, too!

Speaking of summery and fun, here are my latest desires:

These exact four prints from Irene Suchocki, one of my all-time favorite artists on Etsy:
This dress, in this exact color, from Amanda Archer's Etsy store:


"Simmer" print from Yellena's Etsy shop:

This bib and onesie set from BeanPickleSprout, my favorite baby store on Etsy (not for me...for my adorable new baby cousin Emmy):

I love Etsy, as if that isn't already obvious. I've found some of the most beautiful and unique items there, and the sellers I've worked with have been amazing! If you haven't ever bought something from Etsy (and I'm sure you have), then do it! Now! (From my shop, preferably...just kidding...sort of...)

Speaking of hawleywood, I listed some new necklaces in my shop, so take a gander if you've got some time!

No comments: