Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS???

Apparently, there is a HUGE flea market in Springfield, Ohio, which just happens to be where my husband's family is from (and where a lot of them still live!!!). There are two more weekends of flea markets this year. One is next weekend (damn you, Saturday classes!), and the other is in September. I am seriously, totally, for sure going in September. I don't care if I have to hitchhike all the way there, it's on like Donkey Kong!

Check the site for more info, and let me know if you want to come along for the ride! I will be driving, since I'm sure I'll be bringing back lots of amazing things! Just look at the pics (I'm seriously drooling already...)!



1 comment:

Liz said...

I MUST GO WITH YOU IN SEPTEMBER!!!! My sister in law's family is from Springfield too! IT is SO on! (like Donkey Kong of course!) -Lizzie