Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Oh, buddy!

I've been a busy little bee! I'm trying super-hard to list new items in my Etsy shop every day or at least every other day. My goal is to have 500 sales on Etsy in 2010. It's a huge goal, seeing as I haven't sold a blessed thing on Etsy so far this year, but I'm sticking to it! I purchased a new ad on CraftCult, I'm posting to FB and Twitter daily, and of course I'm handing out business cards like candy! I get tons of compliments on my jewelry, and have had a lot of success at boutiques/salons, but Etsy success is still evading me.

I read every single one of the Etsy Success newsletters, the "Quit Your Day Job" series, and have pored through every thread in the community on how to be successful on Etsy, but to no avail. Ugh. I'm just going to keep on truckin' and hope it works out!

In other news, I applied for a 4K job with the school district, which I REALLY hope I get. Insurance, benefits, and a salary are all things I a) want and b) need. In the meantime, I'm still helping my friend Heidi with her twins. We've been trolling thrift stores to get some accent pieces for their living room and we totally scored! I'm hoping to post some before and after photos of the room with the new pieces sometime next week.

I'm also still working on the craft room....slowly but surely it's coming along. I swear I will post pictures when it's finished. Whenever that is.

Nothing else interesting going on. I'm still boring as always.

Cooter out.

No comments: