Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

REAL TALK: I'm famous

Not really, but apparently I'm front-page news in G-Vegas! I woke up this morning to a voicemail from my sweet mother-in-law, letting me know my visage was gracing the front page of the Greenville News. 1. I didn't realize it was going to run on the front page! Eeek! 2. I look a) fat and b) fat, but I guess them's the breaks!

Also, I have explosive diarrhea. I SAID REAL TALK, PEOPLE. This is what you get. So let's just say I'm not going to make it to church today. Not that they would want me there anyway; apparently there's a stomach bug going around.

Oh, here's the link to the story if you're so inclined: http://bit.ly/93CpbB

I'll be in the bathroom if anyone needs me.

2 comments:

cathycan said...

Do you think the stomach bug might be related to your friend's visit ( insert frowny smile here) hahaha hope you feel better! You're a celebrity!

carolina postcard said...

Congrats - what a fun thing to wake up to and see in the paper!