Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!

Too bad I couldn't enjoy it because I am sick, sick, sick! I have yet another sinus infection, and I just woke up with a man voice, which is awesome. (Please note the sarcasm in my online voice.) But the good news is it's almost Friday! YAY!!!

This Saturday, I'll be volunteering at the YWCA to do some playground restoration, meaning we'll be tearing down some old equipment with Operation Inasmuch to make way for a new fence and new playground equipment for our lovely and adorable children (not mine, because I don't have any, but the ones in the Child Development Center).

I hope you all had a Happy Earth Day, and did lots of earth-friendly things! I slept and whined about how bad I feel (thankfully, my husband is very doting and a wonderful caretaker of poor old sick me!).

This has nothing to do with Earth Day really, but you should head on over to Curbly (one of my daily reads!) and enter to win a George Kovacs reading lamp! I hope I win!! I've been coveting his arc reading lamp forever!!

Also, please check out knack and Art and Light Gallery. They are two awesome stores/houses of chic/cool/quirky/awesome art and home accessories here in G-Vegas. For those of you not in the know, G-Vegas = Greenville, SC.

Peace in the Middle East.

And Africa.

No comments: