Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

A little bit of whimsy


Whimsy Press, that is! I've known about this paper company since 2006, when I worked in what I can only describe as the most beautiful, best-smelling, amazing boutique ever. There, we sold Whimsy Press wrapping papers, amongst other wonderful things. Sadly (very sadly), Eden Limited is now closed. But the good news is that you can still buy Whimsy Press papers at their online store! Hooray! You should also know 3 things: 1. Whimsy has a line of 100% recycled wrapping paper, 2. They also have a line of 30% recycled paper, and 3. THEY ARE HAVING A 60% OFF SALE! Use the code 2009 at checkout, and receive 60% off your entire order! Whew, I nearly crapped my pants from excitement! Just kidding (sort of).





So, I bought some (way too many) sheets, and am using them in some lovely projects, which I will disclose in the coming week. Pictures will be up soon, but in the meantime, enjoy your weekend and these links:

www.moggit.com (Best snarky design blog, EVER)
www.makingitlovely.com (I'm sure you already know about this, but just in case you don't, now you do!)
www.ikeahacker.com (Don't ask. Just go.)

No comments: