Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Whoopsy-daisy!

Once again, time has slipped by and I haven't posted! I've been relaxing and enjoying my freedom from homework and lesson plans...I haven't even been making jewelry! And it's been fabulous. If there is one thing I love, it is relaxing (or being lazy, as Nick would say). I don't really have any fun updates...just a new header for the holidays! I've been working on some new branding, so you might notice I've used different fonts. It's still a work in progress, but I like it better thus far.

I was looking for a pretty lace ornament-type thing to put on some of my branding items, and couldn't find anything that was 1. free (cost-free and copyright-free), and 2. cute. So, I made my own. I thought other people might want enjoy it as well, so I've included it in this post! It's a free, printable, vintage doily! I used the mustard-ish color you see here, but feel free to change the color to anything you want! If you use it, just link me so I can see what awesomeness you've created with it!


Here's a link for the PDF download.

I don't think I have any other news as of right now. Still no job, but I honestly haven't been looking! When school starts up again after the break I'm going to send my resume to a couple of schools and see if I can get an interview.

This was a lame update, but I hope you can use the doily!

No comments: