Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Crafty craft craft

Yes, I do make crafts other than jewelry, just not as much. Right now, I've got one reupholstery project in the works (two if you count the coffee table I'm going to turn into an ottoman...but I haven't actually started that one yet, so maybe we shouldn't count it), two nurseries in mid-decor (for twins, so they're right across the hall from each other, not across town or anything crazy like that), and I just finished a new crafty mama apron (of my own design, hence the bobo-ness of it all).

Here are the color schemes I've been promising of the twins' rooms:

*All colors are Behr except where noted.

And here are some pics of my apron (I didn't use a pattern, and cut the pieces of fabric separately, without really measuring, so yeah...):

This is the front.

Please ignore the complete and total disarray of our closet, but Nick wasn't home to take a picture so I had to do a self-portrait. Here are some details of the gadget-holders:



















And here's the reverse! It's reversible!


That's all for now. I'll be back with an important announcement tomorrow!

No comments: