Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

muchas gracias!


...to Bonnie of Going Home to Roost for featuring my Quiet Bird print! Click here to read the feature on shopping locally in my hometown, Greenville, SC.

Thanks for the love!

I'll be making lovely things all weekend for a jewelry party next week and for a local boutique (Talloni of Greenville, if you're wondering) where I've started consigning my jewelry (yay!). I will have a short break from creating because I'll be spending my Saturday afternoon at Chuck E. Cheese's for our 5-year-old niece's birthday party, then going to my mom's in NC for a quick visit before coming home to chain myself to my desk in the craft room.

I hope everyone has an AMAZING weekend!

2 comments:

cathycan said...

Good Luck with your interview! Isn't the state of teaching...in a state!? No jobs??!! What, did everyone stop having kids? there are massive cuts here, pension cuts, salary cuts, etc..Maybe you should think of a different profession!

carolina postcard said...

Just found your blog and your jewelry is too cute. Glad to know of a fellow Greenville blogger! Cheers